Who Needs U.S. Travel Authorization?

Any traveler entering the United States from any foreign country must obtain valid U.S. travel authorization, with the exception of residents of Canada and Mexico. You must obtain travel authorization if entering the United States via a commercial flight, land border, or cruise ship, or if transiting through the United States to another destination.

How Does the Application Travel Work?

If you are a resident or citizen of any country outside of the United States (other than Canada), you can apply for a travel document online and enter the United States for up to 90 or 180 days. Get started to see if you qualify.

How We Help

We speed up and optimize the U.S. travel authorization process. Our experts have decades of experience organizing and submitting travel authorization documents for travelers in 195+ countries worldwide. Whether visiting the United States for tourism or business, you can rely on our team to provide efficient travel authorization processing. We are not affiliated with the United States government, and we charge a service fee in exchange for providing 24/7 assistance and efficient travel authorization processing.

Why Us?

Immediate email confirmation (we send your travel authorization approval directly to your inbox)

Instant online updates and corrections for any travel authorization documents

24/7 customer service from anywhere in the world

Fast U.S. travel authorization processing and step-by-step support

Experts with decades of experience handling U.S. travel authorization applications

Data reviewed by experts before submission to U.S. government

Real-time email notifications

Legal Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with the Government.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?